WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
CMAA exists to promote the use of Construction Management (CM) as a
professional service and to enhance the quality of the CM practice.
Your membership offers:
- Access to career database and networking opportunities at both National and Regional levels with over 19,000 members
in construction management or related degree programs have the ability
to apply and compete for multiple scholarship opportunities including CMAA SoCal Scholarships and Internships and CMAA National Scholarships.
- Discounted event registration fees for networking and FREE educational programs
- Local paid internship opportunities following the Construction Management in Training (CMIT) guided pathway to become a Certified Construction Manager (CCM) using the Standards of Practice (SOP)
- Listing in CMAA’s Membership Directory, which is visible to industry stakeholders and employers
- Participation in Chapter and Foundation Volunteer Activities alongside board members who are leaders in their respective firms
- Guest speakers come to your class and address any topic areas of interest
- Mentors are assigned
- Construction Management In-Training (CMIT) Mixers are scheduled throughout the year for students to learn more about CMIT scholarship opportunities and how to become a certified Construction Manage
- The Emerging Leaders Program, is an exclusive, no-cost 10-month program for students and emerging leaders including one-on-one coaching, interactive panels, and guidance in developing a personalized career management plan