WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
CMAA exists to promote the use of Construction Management (CM) as a
professional service and to enhance the quality of the CM practice.
Your membership offers:
- Access to career database and networking opportunities at both National and Regional levels with over 16,000 members
in construction management or related degree programs have the ability
to apply and compete for multiple scholarship opportunities including CMAA SoCal Scholarships and Internships and CMAA National Scholarships.
- Discounted event registration fees for networking and educational programs
- Local paid internship opportunities following the Construction Management in Training (CMIT) guided pathway to become a Certified Construction Manager (CCM) using the Standards of Practice (SOP)
- Listing in CMAA’s Membership Directory, which is visible to industry stakeholders and employers
- Participation in Chapter and Foundation Volunteer Activities alongside board members who are leaders in their respective firms